This is just one side of a two-sided poster showing illustrations of several foods and animals and the amount of water each contains. It also goes by country and city or state I think. I thought it was a great, simple and clean approach. The illustrations and the two contrasting colors really brought in my attention and interest to find more of what it's about. I also liked the typeface used, which is The Serif by Lucas De Groot. To watch the interactive or virtual approach of this project type the http://www.traumkrieger.de/virtualwater.
Monday, March 9, 2009
"The Virtual Water Project"
This is just one side of a two-sided poster showing illustrations of several foods and animals and the amount of water each contains. It also goes by country and city or state I think. I thought it was a great, simple and clean approach. The illustrations and the two contrasting colors really brought in my attention and interest to find more of what it's about. I also liked the typeface used, which is The Serif by Lucas De Groot. To watch the interactive or virtual approach of this project type the http://www.traumkrieger.de/virtualwater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment